This Topic
Sign in to follow this  
soscrafty

plus de licence pour FTP? (thread principal)

A ce que j'ai comprit il ne prévoit pas de réouvrir en france.

Exact, PokerStars ne prévoit pas de demander une licence dans les principaux pays européens mais va négocier avec l'arjel concernant le processus de remboursement des fonds.

Il y a une FAQ dispo sur 2+2 : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/official-pokerstars-announcement-regarding-ftp-doj-no-low-content-meme-posts-please-pp-1228781/

Thread sympa sur 2+2 avec un mec de chez PS qui fait une FAQ (foire aux questions)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/official-pokerstars-announcement-regarding-ftp-doj-no-low-content-meme-posts-please-pp-1228781/

Q: Will Full Tilt be closed down permanently?

A: No. We plan to re-open Full Tilt in most markets within 90 days of closing (which will take place within seven days). At that time, player accounts will be fully available for use, play or withdrawal. We are not currently planning to seek a license to operate Full Tilt in France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Belgium and Estonia. For Full Tilt players in these markets, we will work with regulators to determine the appropriate mechanisms for making funds available. In any case, these funds will be available as soon as possible.

Q:I’m from Italy (also: France, Spain, Belgium, Estonia, Denmark). Can I use my funds on PokerStars, due to not having the option to play on Full Tilt Poker again?

A: We are currently working with the relevant authorities in your country and hope to put in place a solution that allows you to transfer your Full Tilt funds to a PokerStars account.

Q: When will I be able to cash out my funds? (France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Estonia, Denmark)

A: We are currently working with the regulators in your country on the mechanisms required to withdraw your funds. We are committed to making these funds available within 90 days of the formal closing of the deal, which will be within seven days.

Edited by Guest