Aller au contenu
Ce sujet
JulianKane

[Série] Game of Thrones

Messages recommandés

Game of Thrones est enfin sorti, HBO est aux commandes pour adapter la saga épique de GRR Martin :

Little tribute to the House Lannister =)

rhaeg_lyanna.jpg

Eddard remembered the moment when all the smiles died, when Prince Rhaegar Targaryen urged his horse past his own wife, the Dornish princess Elia Martell, to lay the queen of beauty's laurel in Lyanna's lap. He could see it still: a crown of winter roses, as blue as frost.

Eddard Stark reached out his hand to grasp the flowery crown, but beneath the pale blue petals, the thorns lay hidden...

Jaime_Lannister_by_arkoniel.jpg

There is no man like me, there's only me

Jaime.jpg

Ser Jaime Lannister was twin to Queen Cersei; tall and golden, with flashing green eyes and a smile that cut like a knife. (...) They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back.

Jon found it hard to look away. This is what a king should look like; he thought to himself as the man passed

n1314121745_9814_3115.jpg

And who are you, the proud lord said,

that I must bow so low,

Only a cat of a different coat, that`s all the truth I know,

In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my lord

as long and sharp as yours,

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

that lord of Castamere,

but now the rains weep o`er his hall,

with no one there to hear,

Yes now the rains weep o`er his hall,

and not a soul to hear

147796887_9f4e4fd107.jpg

Then he climbed the Iron Throne and seated himself with his sword across his knees, to see who would come to claim the kingdom. As it happened, it had been Eddard Stark.

n1314121745_9811_2142.jpg

How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?

“In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden’s mouth around my cock, at the age of eighty,” 

Queen_Cersei.jpg

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground 

Tywin.jpg

Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West, was in his middle fifties, yet hard as a man of twenty. Even seated, he was tall, with long legs, broad shoulders, a flat stomach. His thin arms were corded with muscle. When his once-thick golden hair had begun to recede, he had commanded his barber to shave his head; Lord Tywin did not believe in half measures. He razored his lip and chin as well, but kept his side-whiskers, two great thickets ot wiry golden hair that covered most of his cheeks from ear to jaw. His eyes were a pale green, flecked with gold..

RRfinal.jpg

Rhaegar fought valiantly,

Rhaegar fought nobly,

Rhaegar fought honourably.

And Rhaegar died

"Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound.

The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor."

Modifié par Byshop
Le lien vers l'image de Tywin était mort.

Tout simplement monstrueux. Je suis addict au bouquin depuis une bonne dizaine d'années, ça doit faire 5 ans que j'attends la sortie du dernier volume (Kong, comme l'appelle l'auteur) en checkant régulièrement sur http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-update.html (qui a même été un temps ma page d'accueil, avant une reinstall...).

Je viens de voir le premier zode, pas grand chose à dire, juste que ça valait le coup d'attendre et que ça va faire du bien d'avoir pour les 9 semaines qui viennent sont fixe hebdo de 'A song of ice and fire'.

Foncez!!

/fanboy

Effectivement le pilote est vraiment pas mal, on sent les gros moyens derrière.

et puis franchement :

spoiler boobs

/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=4906">gallery_25530_472_17889.jpg
Modifié par Byshop
précision contenu spoiler

Posté (modifié)

Excellent premier épisode, j'ai hâte de voir la suite, et surtout de lire les bouquins (bon, faut que je termine Pratchett, avant) !

Pour ceux qui veulent voir à quoi ça ressemble, la preview (attention, c'est le 1er/4 d'heure de l'ep 1) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDFUNTqHrFU

Modifié par Ap_calypse

Vraiment très bon, ça s'annonce épique.

+1

J'ai adoré les deux premiers épisodes.